1 stick marg
2 cups peanut butter
2 ½ cups powdered sugar
3 cups Rice Krispies
2 cup choc chips
1/3 bar of wax
• Mix marg., p. sugar, peanut butter, until well blended.
• Stir in Rice Krispies
• Form mixture into 1 ½ inch balls (helps to form under cold running water)
• Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper and set in freezer to cool
• Melt wax and choc chips in the double boiler
• Dip balls in the choc mixture and replace on the wax paper (tooth picks work well to remove the balls from the choc mixture)
• Let set to cool
*Recipe from unknown source.